Students who have not yet moved out of their residence hall rooms will be able to do so on May 29 and 30, with an additional opportunity on June 5 and 6 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New changes planned for 2020-2021: Coronavirus impacts fall and spring semester schedules
- New RWU Law Dean Gregory Bowman makes bar passage reforms a priority: RWU Law students failed bar exam at double the national rate last year
- RWU committed to reopening for fall 2020 semester
- RWU’s Musical Theatre Workshop adjusts to a new normal
- University adds additional dates for move out: Two weekends have been determined for students to grab the rest of their belongings
For the first time in the event's history, the Roving Eye Film Festival was hosted virtually by Roger Williams University. The 15th annual festival began on April 27 and concluded on May 3.
Athletic seasons at Roger Williams University are recognized for the camaraderie and sportsmanship of all varsity athletes. The spring 2020 season will now be remembered for no games being played at all.
Stay-at-home order. Definition: stay home, avoid leaving your house unless it’s for an essential reason, like grocery shopping or going to the hospital.