Welcome to our site! We are a weekly student-run newspaper at Roger Williams University. Find us on stands across campus every Thursday, as well as on our social media pages, @thehawksherald!
- New changes planned for 2020-2021: Coronavirus impacts fall and spring semester schedules
- New RWU Law Dean Gregory Bowman makes bar passage reforms a priority: RWU Law students failed bar exam at double the national rate last year
- Freshmen athletes reflect on the impacts of the class of 2020 Seniors taught the importance of determination, perseverance and creating a positive environment
- Senior athletes leave their final stamp on campus
- Roving Eye Film Festival was a virtual hit
- Six ways to celebrate graduation at home
- Gift ideas for graduating friends
- Performing arts senior grateful for time at RWU
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 70%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 05:15:57 AM
- Sunset: 08:22:37 PM
Generally cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 64F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.