- Hawkeye 10 @ 10: A passing fancy, best efforts and a look ahead
- Hub Arkush: Chicago Bears get exactly what they deserve in loss to Dolphins
- Royal family 'delighted' at Duke and Duchess of Sussex's pregnancy
- Owen Wilson's daughter makes Instagram debut
- Serena Williams has parent 'insecurities'
- Kit Harington's show sadness
- D’Angelo Amos wins CAA Special Teams Player of the Week
- Carriker Chronicles: Final thoughts on Nebraska's overtime loss to Northwestern
- Woman jumps off bridge, why didn't we hear about it from RWU?
- Calling out Common's cereal catastrophe: Bring back the Bran
- The Fall of Roger Williams College Football
- Water is coming
- Manager plays different role in team’s success
- The life of an American Girl Doll: Sofie Andrews models for a year as "Emily Bennett"
- Escaping the pink box
- Unprecedented Success
- Engineering construction: Details and plans for the coming semester
- Livingston Leads Runners to Success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 80%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:57:09 AM
- Sunset: 06:03:43 PM
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers this afternoon. Thunder possible. High near 65F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Scattered thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. Low 47F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunny. High 57F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!