Professor Motta will be the new journalism professor starting in August 2020 at Roger Williams University.
*We apologize for the sound. Due to COVID-19 we took precautionary measures and used a microphone on top of the camera.*
- New changes planned for 2020-2021: Coronavirus impacts fall and spring semester schedules
- New RWU Law Dean Gregory Bowman makes bar passage reforms a priority: RWU Law students failed bar exam at double the national rate last year
- Freshmen athletes reflect on the impacts of the class of 2020 Seniors taught the importance of determination, perseverance and creating a positive environment
- Senior athletes leave their final stamp on campus
- Roving Eye Film Festival was a virtual hit
- Six ways to celebrate graduation at home
- Gift ideas for graduating friends
- Performing arts senior grateful for time at RWU
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Humidity: 92%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:16:38 AM
- Sunset: 08:22:12 PM
Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly clear skies. Low around 65F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 80F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our weekly news? Signup today!